The Bricktown Association is excited to host the 9th annual Brick-or-Treat event for kids in costume on Monday, October 23rd from 4pm to 7pm at various locations throughout the district.
Parents and guardians are invited to bring their kiddos to Bricktown to enjoy a family-friendly evening that includes spooky tunes, roaming characters, photo ops, and trick-or-treating at participating businesses. Attendees can pick up an event map from the information booth on the Mickey Mantle Plaza of the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark to plot their route.
The event is free and open to everyone. Trick-or-treaters must be under the age of 14 and be in costume, or with a guardian, to receive free candy and giveaways.
ACM @ UCO
All About Cha
American Banjo Museum
Bass Pro Shop
Bibbs Smokehouse & Catering Co.
Bricktown Candy Company
Bricktown Parking Garage
Bricktown Water Taxi
Dave’s Hot Chicken
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop
Heartland Payment Systems
Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn & Homewood Suites
Holiday Inn Express
Insured Aircraft Title Service
It’s My Community Initiative
Johnson & Associates
Mickey Mantle Steakhouse
Old Spaghetti Factory
On The Run Convenience & Deli
Ragin Cajun OKC
Revolutions by Heyday Entertainment
The Bridge Church
The Painted Door
The Verge OKC
Yucatan Taco Stand
- This event is free and open to the public; bring the whole family dressed in your best Halloween costume and collect candy from our 50+ Candy Stops.
- Maps and information can be found at the info booth, which will be located on Mickey Mantle Drive in front of the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, or view here.
- Attendees can start collecting candy at ANY candy stop and create their own route through the event to visit as many candy stops as they would like.
- Remember to BYOB! Bring your own BAG or BUCKETS to collect candy. Bags will not be provided.
- Mickey Mantle Drive will be CLOSED to motor vehicles between Reno and Sheridan.
- While walking through the district, please remain on the sidewalks.
- Drivers, pedestrians, and bicyclists: please follow traffic laws and stay focused.
- Parking for the event can be found throughout the district. Find metered parking on the street or pay to park in any of the various lots located in Bricktown.
- Attendees are also encouraged to park and ride the streetcar to Bricktown, getting off at the Mickey Mantle or Ballpark stops. Each parking receipt is valid for two people to ride for FREE for 24 hours from the time of parking. OKCStreetcar.com/park-here-ride-free/