Matt McClowry @ Bricktown Comedy Club
July 29 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm$12 – $18
Matt McClowry is not your typical stand-up comic. A tall, clean-cut comic originally frim Detroit, he has overcome childhood diagnosis of Asperger’s syndrome, to use his sharp wit to wow audiences. While Asperger’s might seem like an insurmountable obstacle to successfully performing stand-up, as its symptoms seem incompatible with the skill set required to make a crowd of strangers laugh. However, Matt is an able and confident performer, laconically delivering observations about a host of modern absurdities in a deep, distinctive deadpan. Matt has been gaining national exposure recently with club, college, and festival appearances from coast to coast, including an impressive third place finish at the “World Series of Comedy” in Las Vegas. You might never know he had Asperger’s Syndrome if he didn’t talk about it onstage.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows, General Admission is first come first server after that.
- Our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors